Juvederm® & Restylane®
Dermal Fillers in Manhattan
Are you looking to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines? Radiant Skin Dermatology and Laser offers dermal fillers such as Juvederm® and Resylane® so you can restore your youthful volume. These dermal fillers are a safe and effective way to get the look you want. Our office even offers a needle-less technique to minimize bruising and complications.
Dermal fillers can help treat the following:
- Nasolabial folds
- Nasomental creases
- Lines around the lips
- Cheek and chin contours
How it Works
Juvederm® and Resylane® are composed of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance found in the connective tissue of your body. When injected, it can add volume and smooth out lines. This procedure can be done in our office with minimal bruising. Many of our patients return to work the same day. The hyaluronic acid is safely degraded into water and carbon dioxide, which can be metabolized by your body. This process means that our dermal fillers will last about six months to one year.
Juvederm® In New York City
As you age, your face naturally loses volume, causing wrinkles and other changes that affect your features. Skin fillers are a safe, effective, and non-surgical option that can reverse the effects of aging and restore your youthful appearance in just 30 minutes or less. Radiant Skin Dermatology and Laser is pleased to offer Juvederm® treatment in addition to other dermal fillers in New York City.
Top Three Benefits of Juvederm®
There are many different types of dermal fillers on the market today. Juvederm® is considered one of the top products available, sometimes called the “future of dermal filler technology.” Treatment with Juvederm® offers a number of benefits, including fast, long-lasting results with very few associated risks.
- The results of your Juvederm® treatment are visible immediately. This is particularly beneficial because you and your cosmetic dermatologist can discuss your results during treatment to determine if you need additional injections at the time of treatment. Thus, you can achieve the final results you want with Juvederm® during a single visit.
- Unlike collagen-based skin fillers, Juvederm® is comprised of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced by the body in your youth, and decline of this substance as you age is what causes your skin to sag and lose volume. Because Juvederm® is comprised of the same hyaluronic acid made by your body, it is a completely natural volume replacement option. Juvederm® will not cause allergic reactions and no allergy testing is necessary prior to Juvederm® treatment.
- Juvederm®’s unique manufacturing process and gel form produces even, natural-looking results. As the product is absorbed into your body, your skin remains soft and the injection sites blend in naturally with your surrounding skin and features.
Juvederm® Treatment Indications
Unlike many other dermal fillers, Juvederm® can be used to treat not only deeper lines and wrinkles in the face, but also the more delicate areas around the eyes and mouth. Juvederm® can be used to restore the natural contours of your face to provide an improved look in numerous trouble areas:
- parenthesis lines that form in the skin at the sides of your nostrils (nasolabial folds)
- vertical lip lines that appear in the skin above and below your lips (smoker’s lines)
- corner lines and marionette lines at the corners of the mouth. (marionette lines)
- bags and crow’s feet under and around the eyes.
- loss of volume in the apex, apple, and hollow of the cheeks.
- Acne scars
The results of your Juvederm® treatment will last six to 12 months or more before retreatment is needed. If you’d like to learn more about Juvederm® and other skin fillers in New York City, including Restylane®, Radiesse®, and Sculptra®, call Radiant Skin Dermatology and Laser at (212) 229-0007.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC
As you age, it’s not just about lines and wrinkles. Your cheeks can lose volume and skin may begin to sag. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is the first and only FDA-approved injectable gel to instantly add volume to your cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21. It can provide you contour and a subtle lift for up to two years with optimal treatment.
See if dermal fillers may be right for you. Contact us at (212) 229-0007 to schedule your free consultation.