Alma® ClearTite Laser Skin Tightening is used to treat:
● Skin on various areas of the body:
What does it do exactly?
● Creates healthy, younger appearing aesthetic
How Does It Work?
Light based RadioFrequency (RF) laser treatments promote immediate collagen contraction that stimulates long term collagen remodeling and rebuilding.
The Alma® ClearTite laser uses RadioFrequency (RF) therapeutic heat to treat deep dermal skin layers and creates thermal injury that stimulates collagen remodeling.
Different skin levels can be treated effectively with this powerful device which targets the superficial fine line and the deep static lines resulting in firmer and smoother skin on the treated areas e.g. face, neck and other areas that have wrinkles.
Benefits of Alma® ClearTite Skin Tightening:
● Treatment can be administered on any area of the body, including the delicate skin around the eyes and mouth
● Treatment is painless, and relaxing
● Long lasting results
● Treats both men and women
● High Patient satisfaction
Alma® ClearTite Preparation:
● Skin should be clean and dry
● No makeup
● No creams, oils, topical anesthetic products of any kind
● Avoid sunlight exposure or tanning for up to 2 weeks prior to treatment
How Does It Feel?
Minimal discomfort with each pulse.
How many treatments are necessary?
Treatment goals vary on the severity of the skin’s condition being targeted and will be discussed during your consultation. Six full treatments are often suggested for optimal results. Although you will begin to see progress almost immediately, you will notice continual improvement up to one year after your last treatment.
Alma® ClearTite Side Effects may include:
Transient and mild redness or swelling which will subside within 2-4 hours after the procedure is complete.
Hydrocortisone cream may be applied after your treatment to ease any discomfort.