Transparency/Notice – Types of Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
- You may provide Personal Information directly to drdelemichael.com through interacting with the Services, making online or in-store purchases, participating in surveys, during events such as sweepstakes, and requesting Services or information.
- As you navigate the Services, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies and similar technologies as described below.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
- Information You Provide Directly to Us. When you use the Services or engage in certain activities, such as registering for an Account with drdelemichael.com, making an online or in-store purchase, responding to surveys, requesting Services or information, or contacting us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
- Creating an Account with Us. When you make a purchase online or in an drdelemichael.com store, we will automatically create an Account for you. To create an Account, we’ll collect certain information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, postal address and phone number, as well as other optional information you may provide like the type of clothing you prefer. If you create an Account using your login credentials from one of your third-party services accounts such as Facebook or Google (each an “Third-Party Account”), we’ll be able to access and collect your name and email address and other Personal Information that your privacy settings on the Third-Party Account permit us to access. If you create an Account through the Site or one of your Social Networking Services (“SNS”) Accounts, we may also collect your gender or date of birth.
- Communications with Us. We may collect Personal Information from you such as email address, phone number or mailing address when you choose to request information about our Services, create an account, register for drdelemichael.com’s newsletter or a loyalty program that we may offer from time to time, request to receive customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Surveys. From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys. If you do decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected from your participation in our surveys is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve our products, Sites and/or services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
- Posting on the Site. You may post reviews of your purchases on drdelemichael.com’s Site. You should be aware that, when you disclose information about yourself on drdelemichael.com’s Site, the Site will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any Personal Information. If you choose to submit content to any public area of the Site, such content will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
- Registration for Sweepstakes or Contests. Occasionally, drdelemichael.com may run sweepstakes and contests. We ask those who enter in the sweepstakes or contests to provide contact information (e.g., an e-mail address). If you participate in a sweepstakes or contest, your contact information may be used to reach you about the sweepstakes or contest, and for other promotional, marketing and business purposes. All sweepstakes/contests entry forms will provide a way for participants to opt-out of any communications that are not related to awarding prizes.
- Automatic Data Collection. Our servers automatically record certain information about how Individuals use our Services (we refer to this information as “Event Data”). Event Data may include information such as an Individual’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser ID, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, operating system, browser type and language, hardware type, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on and other statistics. We use Event Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Event Data to improve, customize and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to Individuals’ needs and preferences. We may use a person’s IP address to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used.
- Location Information. We may collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you. If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable that feature on your mobile device.
- Information Submitted Via Services. You agree that drdelemichael.com is free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or Services. drdelemichael.com will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
- Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through Third-Party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access our Services through a Third-Party application, such as an App Store or SNS, we may collect information about you from that Third-Party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. Information we collect through App Stores or SNS accounts may include your name, your SNS user identification number, your SNS user name, location, sex, birth date, email, profile picture, and your contacts on the SNS. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to drdelemichael.com and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services.
How drdelemichael.com Uses Your Information
- To Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested. drdelemichael.com may use information about you to fulfill requests for products, Services, or information, including information about potential or future Services, including to:
- Generally manage Individual information and Accounts;
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of drdelemichael.com’s Services;
- Contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support;
- Allow you to register for events.
- Administrative Purposes. drdelemichael.com may use Personal Information about you for its administrative purposes, including to:
- Measure interest in drdelemichael.com’s products and Services;
- Develop new products and Services;
- Ensure internal quality control;
- Verify Individual identity;
- Communicate about Individual Accounts and activities on drdelemichael.com’s Services and systems, and, in drdelemichael.com’s discretion, changes to any drdelemichael.com policy;
- Send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your Account and for informational and operational purposes, such as Account management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- Process payment for products or services purchased;
- Process applications and transactions;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our Terms.
- Marketing drdelemichael.com Products and Services. drdelemichael.com may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services. drdelemichael.com may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, facsimile, or email, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include:
- To tailor content, advertisements, and offers;
- To notify you about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you;
- To provide Services to you and our sponsors;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time that Individuals provide Personal Information; or
- Otherwise with your consent.
- Research and Development. We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes. We may contract with third parties who provide us with other information about you, which we may then combine with the information we receive from you. We use this information to better provide our Services, to customize our advertisements to you and other customers, and to provide direct marketing to you, including by mail.
- Direct Mail, Email and Outbound Telemarketing. Individuals who provide us with Personal Information, or whose Personal Information we obtain from Third Parties, may receive periodic emails, newsletters, mailings, or phone calls from us with information on drdelemichael.com’s or our business partners’ products and services or upcoming special offers/events we believe may be of interest. We offer the option to decline these communications at no cost to the Individual by following the instructions in Section 6 below.
- Anonymous and Aggregated Information Use. drdelemichael.com may use Personal Information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access drdelemichael.com’s Services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information, and drdelemichael.com may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within drdelemichael.com and with Third Parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
- Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues. drdelemichael.com’s Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, drdelemichael.com allows you to provide information about your friends through our referral services, such as “Get $20.” Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services. Email addresses that you may provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request, but will not be collected or otherwise used by drdelemichael.com or any other Third Parties for any other purpose.
- Other Uses. drdelemichael.com may use Personal Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
Cookies, Pixel Tags/Web Beacons, Analytics Information, and Interest-Based Advertising
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Site may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
- Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to gather information about how users engage with our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to .
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
Third-party websites, Social Media platforms, and Software Development Kits
Third-Party Payment Processing
When you make purchases through the Services, we process your payments through a Third-Party application. The Third-Party application may collect certain financial information from you to process a payment on behalf of drdelemichael.com, including your name, email address, address and other billing information.
Human Resources Data
- Workflow management, including assigning, managing and administering projects;
- Human Resources administration and communication;
- Payroll and the provision of benefits;
- Compensation, stock plan administration, compensation analysis, including monitoring overtime and compliance with labor laws, and company recognition programs;
- Job grading activities;
- Performance and employee development management;
- Organizational development and succession planning;
- Benefits and personnel administration;
- Absence management;
- Helpdesk and IT support services;
- Regulatory compliance;
- Internal and/or external or governmental compliance investigations;
- Internal or external audits;
- Litigation evaluation, prosecution, and defense;
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives;
- Restructuring and relocation;
- Emergency contacts and services;
- Employee safety;
- Compliance with statutory requirements;
- Processing of Employee expenses and travel charges; and
- Acquisitions, divestitures, and integrations.
Onward Transfer—drdelemichael.com May Disclose Your Information
- Information Shared with Our Services Providers. We may engage third-party services providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. Some of examples of these third-party’s services are payment processing, shipping, and handling returns. These third-party services providers have access to your Personal Information only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf and are expressly obligated not to disclose or use your Personal Information for any other purpose. When you make a payment, the third-party payment processor (e.g., Braintree or Stripe) receives your full payment information and we receive only a funding confirmation.
- Business Partners. drdelemichael.com may share Personal Information with our business partners, and affiliates for our and our affiliates’ internal business purposes or to provide you with a product or service that you have requested. drdelemichael.com may also provide Personal Information to business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear, along with drdelemichael.com. drdelemichael.com requires our affiliates and business partners to agree in writing to maintain the confidentiality and security of Personal Information they maintain on our behalf and not to use it for any purpose other than the purpose for which drdelemichael.com provided them.
- Displaying to Other Users. The content you post to the Site may be displayed on the Site. Other users of the Site may be able to see some information about you, such as your name if you submit a review. We are not responsible for privacy practices of the other users who will view and use the posted information.
- Marketing – Interest-Based Advertising and Third-Party Marketing. Through our Services, drdelemichael.com may allow Third-Party advertising partners to set tracking tools (e.g., cookies) to collect information regarding your activities (e.g., your IP address, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share such de-identified information as well as selected Personal Information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) we have collected with Third-Party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit non-drdelemichael.com related websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising. We may allow access to other data collected by the Site to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your Personal Information with Third-Party advertising partners, you may opt out of such sharing at no cost by following the instructions in Section 6 below.
- Disclosures to Protect Us or Others (e.g., as Required by Law and Similar Disclosures). We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other Account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) respond to your requests; (iii) protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety; (iv) to enforce drdelemichael.com policies or contracts; (v) to collect amounts owed to drdelemichael.com; (vi) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vii) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
Opt-Out (RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING)
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information, and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the Personal Information that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Services. You have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information. Where you have consented to drdelemichael.com’s Processing of your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt out of further Processing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org Even if you opt out, we may still collect and use non-Personal Information regarding your activities on our Sites and/or information from the advertisements on Third-Party websites for non-interest based advertising purposes, such as to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
Email and Telephone Communications
Human Resources Data
With regard to Personal Information that drdelemichael.com receives in connection with the employment relationship, drdelemichael.com will use such Personal Information only for employment-related purposes as more fully described above. If drdelemichael.com intends to use this Personal Information for any other purpose, drdelemichael.com will notify the Individual and provide an opportunity to opt-out of such uses.
“Do Not Track”
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
Rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure, and Restriction
Security of Your Information
The Services are not directed to children under 16 years of age, and drdelemichael.com does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 16 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent’s permission to access the Services. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 16, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s Account.
Redress/Compliance and Accountability
Other Rights and Important Information
- New Uses of Personal Information. Additionally, before we use Personal Information for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will endeavor to provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt out. Where consent of the Individual for the Processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, drdelemichael.com will endeavor to comply with the law or contract.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the Third Parties to whom we have disclosed their Personal Information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of Personal Information disclosed to those parties. drdelemichael.com does not share Personal Information with Third Parties for their own marketing purposes.
- “Agent” means any Third Party that Processes Personal Information pursuant to the instructions of, and solely for, drdelemichael.com or to which drdelemichael.com discloses Personal Information for use on its behalf.
- “Employee” refers to any current, temporary, permanent, prospective or former employee, director, contractor, worker, or retiree of drdelemichael.com or its subsidiaries worldwide.
- “Personal Information” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Individual”).
- “Process” or “Processing” means any operation which is performed upon Personal Information, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction.
- “Sensitive Data” or “Sensitive Personal Information” is a subset of Personal Information which, due to its nature, has been classified by law or by policy as deserving additional privacy and security protections. Sensitive Personal Information includes Personal Information regarding EU residents that is classified as a “Special Category of Personal Data” under EU law, which consists of the following data elements: (1) race or ethnic origin; (2) political opinions; (3) religious or philosophical beliefs; (4) trade union membership; (5) genetic data; (6) biometric data where Processed to uniquely identify a person; (6) health information; (7) sexual orientation or information about the Individual’s sex life; or (8) information relating to the commission of a criminal offense.
- “Third Party” is any company, natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or body other than the Individual, drdelemichael.com or drdelemichael.com’s Agents.